Saturday, May 24, 2008

Daddy boy is home!

Jon was just in Krasnodar for 3 days. While he was there my computer (his old PC) crashed! I have no idea what happened but it just went dead. I am using his Mac which I need to get used to. Don't know if I will be able to post too many pics or anything else considering that his Mac is like his other wife and so I am not sure that I will ever be able to get on the Mac. As far as him looking into the old computer and seeing what is wrong.....well I am not sure if he will even have the time for that either right now. Thankfully his trip went well. He was in Krasnodar for the first and final graduation of the Preacher's Institute there. He had a great time. Now we gear up for a busy 2 1/2 weeks. There are a lot of guests coming, the Samara Seminary and Institute graduation, dinners, and just a lot of busy time. Jon will conclude his language lessons next week. As for me and the boys we did just fine while daddy boy was away but we all were so happy to see him again.!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you're so funny! macs rule!! you just have to get used to them :) they'll never crash on you like pcs will!!

Anonymous said...

HOOOORAY for macs! I looooooove mine! I say its time for you to get one too! :) Glad to see Jon made it home safe and sound. Life is always better when Daddy is home

Cori