Thursday, July 23, 2009

Underwood Farms

Have you been here before? I never have! Thanks to the Chau family for posting about it on their blog. Aside from Disneyland, I think this was one of my favorite things that we did during our time in California. We actually got to go strawberry picking and enjoy all the fun activities at the farm. The boys and my niece Madison had a blast. It was so much fun picking strawberries......a first for me. Nathan got the hang of it real quick except that he kept picking green ones or would pick them off the floor and eat them. Josiah also got the hang of it and he and his daddy had a lot of fun. My niece Madison was frightened by all the bees but she did end up having a blast. After the strawberry picking the kids rode on a very pricey train, played a ton, and we walked around looking at all the animals. My niece Madison didn't want to get too close to the big pigs just in case they had the Swine Flu!




1 comment:

The Chau Family said...

So glad you had the chance to go! We have lots of family memories from Underwood each year. Glad to see you're blogging again, though I'm sorry I didn't get to see you in person. :) Funny that you have better access to internet in Russia than you do in the States! I just enjoyed spending some time w/ Serena this week - just like old times!