Monday, December 14, 2009

Making Memories

Well now that Jon has downloaded pictures for me I am able to blog about current events. About a month ago we went to Auntie Heathers(one of the other missionary wives) and she made gingerbread men for the kids to decorate. Ever since then Josiah has been asking me to make some too. I don't know what happened to my cookies though.............I may have not rolled them thin enough. I also didn't have enough molasses so I didn't use the whole amount asked for in the recipe.
IMG_3011
IMG_2988

Nathan mainly ate the icing.
IMG_2989

Jon decorated two cookies and then would eat the next one!!!
IMG_2991

I kept making a lot of icing.......bowl after bowl!!
IMG_3001

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that picture of nathan is hilarious!

By the Brook said...

Looks like fun! Have a blessed Christmas.