Friday, February 5, 2010

Days 29-35

So, I gave in. I don't know why but I did. Now I am beginning to think mysterious things are happening in our apartment. Like the other day I couldn't find my iron and a plastic container. CRAZY!!!


Augh.........dishes. The story of my life. These are the lunch dishes that I had to wash but thankfully my wonderful hubby washed the dinner dishes without being asked. What a man!!


Nathan kept asking to eat a banana and I kept saying "NO"! All of a sudden while I was in the living room I heard an eery silence. Guess who took bites out of every single banana?


So thankful for our little grocery store next door!!!


Wii time for daddy and Jojo, but Nathan gets left out.


Setting up my shelf!! OH YEAH!!!


Friday night project........getting up two shelves for my little scrap booking nook and my cute little helper.

4 comments:

azuremle said...

Loving your weekly photos Natalie! I think I've taken about 10 pic since we returned from the states 3.5 wks ago:( I'd love to see some photos of scrapbook pages!!

Unknown said...

i am laughing at your lost picture and your banana picture. glad you gave into lost; it's a great show! and i did the same thing when i was a kid except it was donuts and not bananas that i took one bite out of. haha!!

Teri said...

Love the pictures, Natalie!

Natalie said...

Aww thanks Ladies!! I am having a lot of fun with this project!!! I know it will get more difficult as the days roll on........but for now I am trying to be as creative as possible : )