Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I continue to enjoy writing about all the things I have to be grateful for. It has really been helping me to see things from a different perspective. It is also helping cut down on any complaining!!

1. Praising the Lord for Jon's safe return from the Shepherd's Conference. He really enjoyed himself.
2. Thankful that the boys managed to stay healthy. Lots of sickies around lately.
3. Almost finished with Levitcus and I continue to praise God for sending His Son to redeem ALL of us.........not just the Jew but the Gentile. We are all partakers of God's ultimate plan.
4. Great week of school. I never thought I would enjoy home schooling. Jon brought back Josiah's 1st grade curriculum and I am looking forward to 1st grade not only for Josiah but even for myself. I definitely need to re-learn some things!!!
5. The days are getting longer!! And daylight savings time is coming up. We change our clocks on the last Sunday of March.
6. A ton of huge snowflakes were falling this morning and left behind a gorgeous blanket of white.
7. Excited about getting some scrap booking done when Jon was gone. I completed 10 layouts!

No comments: