Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's that time to recall all the goodness the Lord has blessed me with this past week.

1. Jon made it safely to California and is enjoying the craziness of the Shepherd's Conference.
2. Thankful that "distance makes the heart grow fonder"!!!!
3. Blessed by my friend Heather and her hospitality.......the boys and I are having a blast at our week long sleepover. It also makes time go by faster and keeps us busy so that we are not thinking about daddy being gone for so long.
4. Enjoyed a few laughs at Heather's expense.......she told me her password to her Facebook account. So, I took the opportunity to change her updates a few times.
5. Praising God for warmer temperatures. Even though we are covered in snow I know that soon enough Spring will be here. The coming of Spring always brings to mind how one should eagerly await the coming of the Lord. It also makes me think of Easter and how those who Christ ministered with awaited his ressurection.
6. Praising God for how He provides for all our needs and more!

No comments: