Sunday, June 13, 2010

Days 155 - 161

Dinner and Scrabble with the Tahmisians.  I'd just like to say that I won!!!

McDonalds and the park with the Klassens.  Nathan got spun around real fast on some equipment and while we were waiting for our tram he puked!!!  Note to self: do not spin Nathan around too much after eating!!

Yahoo!  Christina and Zhenya collected enough Coca-Cola bottle tops to get Jojo this soccer ball!!!!

Hanging out at the Moorheads and enjoying a cupcake.

Our church in Samara celebrating 15 years!!!  Praise God for His blessing on Good News Church.

Kicking back and enjoying a good read while my pink toes dry.

Last sentence "I love me".  Yes Josiah, I think we may all love ourselves a little too much.  Thankfully it wasn't his first sentence.

1 comment:

rick said...

I love Day 155.