Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Catching Up!

Unfortunately internet access has been awful for us.  Many times Jon has to go somewhere just to get some work done.  The few times I have been able to get on has been to check e-mail or update Facebook.  We are currently at our church's missionary conference and yay we have high speed internet in the rooms.  I have some time to catch up because poor little Nay- nay woke up vomiting this morning...........no fun! Today was a big field trip day for the little ones and he has to miss it.  It is also "date day" where the married couples can focus on spending time with one another..........oh well............I guess we'll be spending time with one another while we nurse Nay-nay back to health.  One plus is that I will get caught up on blogging, reading the Word, and spending time in prayer.  Obviously it was God's plan for my day.  One of my disciplers taught me to pray for the expected and "unexpected" events of every day and so even though Nathan getting sick is unexpected for me it is no mystery for God.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh no! i'm so sorry!