Monday, August 23, 2010

Days 197 - 203

DAY 203
Computer shopping for me!  My laptop in Russia
is about to die.  Hoping we can find a good deal!


DAY 202
My wonderful dentist.  In all honesty the short time we were in 
California one of us was in the dentist's office every single day!




DAY 201
Our letters of invitations to apply for our private
visas so that we can return to Samara and then get
to work right away on our 3 year residency visas.


DAY 200
Our return trip back to California via Southwest.  We were actually
really impressed with their service.


DAY 199
Church picnic in Iowa and Jojo hopping away!


DAY 198
This is my mother-in-law's Pooh bear collection.  The real old one
is actually Jay's (Jon's brother) Pooh Bear from when he was little.


DAY 197
#11 retired Nascar car.  I can't remember the name of the driver!!!
One sign that we are totally out of the loop on stuff because we 
live in Russia:  Toyota Camrys now race in Nascar!  I guess they
started 3 years ago!

No comments: