Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Tree


The day after Thanksgiving we put up the tree and the little decorations we have for Christmas.  It's always so much fun to do this and it is becoming a little tradition with our family.  Of course the boys are so excited for Christmas now!  They wake up every morning asking for their presents and for baby Jesus.

Initially I put the lights on the tree but Jon warned me that if I started on the bottom that the lights may run out and I wouldn't be able to finish the tree.  Did I listen?  No.  He was right and the lights ran out.  I haven't been able to find "running" Christmas lights here so we only have 1 strand.  So, I obliged and let him do the job.



I love putting up the ornaments.  Each ornament brings such a great reminder of Christmases past!
As part of our little tradition I bake a few little snacks while we decorate.  

1 comment:

lauren nicole said...

I absolutely love everything about Christmas! Those desserts look scrumptious :)

In Christ,
Lauren