Saturday, June 23, 2012

Mega Mall

The boys and I took a little adventure the other to kill some time. They (OK, me too) are getting a bit excited about our upcoming trip to Greece! So, we took off to the big mall that is just outside the city. Our adventure started off by taking the bus....
the ride wasn't as long as I thought it was going to take. It took us about 50 minutes to get there which is really not that bad. Nathan enjoyed watching all the cars as we rode along and Jojo enjoyed asking me a gazillion questions about everything and anything. The great thing is that the ride only cost 15 rubles each for Jojo and I.............15 rubles is about 50 cents!


When we got there, the boys said they were hungry and so we bought some donuts! Donuts at IKEA are a real treat plus they only cost 5 rubles!!!!

We walked around IKEA for a bit............I only needed to buy some storage bags and little storage bins. The boys enjoyed trying out all the sofas!

After IKEA they played at the indoor playground for a long time........I just sat back and relaxed.


Of course we had to visit the Lego store...........they each got a minifigure.

After some window shopping and walking around we were all hungry for lunch at the golden arches! And yes I got a big cinabon after lunch.

Our trip back home was uneventful...........the boys even dozed off a bit on the bus ride home.


No comments: