Thursday, January 17, 2013

Week 41 - Cream Cheese Danish




I have been M.I.A for a while. Things just haven't been too exciting around here!!! Last week though I did make this amazing danish. It was delicious to say the least and not very hard at all to make.
We had a few guests over for dinner and I served this (along with Texas sheet cake cupcakes) for dessert. By the end of the night it was all gone. This is a pin that I have had on one of my boards for a long time but needed to make sure I had the right kind of cream cheese. You can't get Philadelphia cream cheese here anymore like we used to but there is something very close to it that I can only find at a grocery store that we seldom go to. Thankfully, my hubby took me to this certain grocery not too long ago and I was able to buy my cream cheese. You can find the recipe here on my Pinterest account!


No comments: