Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine's Day


I saw this on Facebook and I thought it was hilarious! It makes a lot of sense to me! I just heard on Albert Mohler's "The Briefing" podcast that Valentine's day is now 3rd in the rankings in America for consumer spending. Jon and I decided long ago that we really wouldn't make a big deal out of Valentine's day but after having kids it's fun to do something special. Nonetheless,  I hope you had a very Happy Valentine's Day.

 The last couple of years I've made a nice dinner and the boys make their daddy cards. This year we did the same but also decorated sugar cookies after dinner. I have to admit that it's such a relief to be married.......I remember in my single days how strongly I disliked Valentine's day!





Most of all, I am thankful for God's love!

Romans 5:8
But God shows His love for us in that while we
were still sinners, Christ died for us.

No comments: