Sunday, November 10, 2013

Forneris Farms

In our ongoing efforts to get out on Saturdays, we headed to Forneris Farms the weekend before Halloween so that daddy could enjoy a pumpkin patch too. Forneris Farms is located right across the street from where I used to work. They have amazing produce and probably the best ever strawberries! I love that they're local and have been around for over 40 years.

The last time we were here, Jojo was 2 years old...........

and now he's 10 years old..........


The ladies at the grocery stores were right.........time flies!




It was another gorgeous day! Actually it was quite warm.....I still can't believe it was the end of October and we were so hot!!





We basically just went to take pictures and hang out but Jon and the boys did go on the train because I had promised the boys. I guess they have an amazing corn maze. I'm thinking next year Jon and I will have to go out on a date and try out the maze!!

No comments: