Friday, November 15, 2013

Hooray For Hollywood

So, we did it. This past Saturday on we took the boys to Hollyweird, I mean Hollywood. I have only been there once before and I absolutely hated it so I am not sure why I thought it would be different this time! The boys weren't too sure what to think about it but they were in sort of a shocked state.........mainly because there were so many people. I suppose that if it's your first time in California and you're star struck it's a fun place to go. It's also a great place to people watch. It's also a great place to be thankful that you are just a normal person because there are sure some weirdos hanging out there!!!

Of course it's fun to find the stars of some of your favorite celebrities such as ........




Even Jon found a couple of his favorites, Kiefer Sutherland and.......


RUSH.


The boys even found a star they like..........


You may run into some characters.........







 And you will definitely be entertained by the street performers........





After a few pictures we headed home.







I recently read an article in the newspaper about plans of "cleaning up" Hollywood a bit. They really have a long way to go. In general it's dirty, lots of homeless people hanging out and begging, certain areas just STINK, and I even saw a prostitute. I did notice that a Ghiradelli's is going in right next door to the the El Capitan......so maybe in the future we'll return for a movie and some Ghiradelli's! It is definitely a touristy spot. I heard so many different languages being spoken and could even pick out the out of State American tourists!

No comments: