Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Countdown - Day 9

I ended up taking Nathan to the doctor this morning since he still had a fever when he woke up. Turns out he actually has an ear infection. When we got back from the doctor's office the boys opened day number 9. Today's activity was to decorate the Christmas tree.

The boys were really excited to help trim the tree and thankfully by
the evening Nathan felt better. First task was to take the ornaments
out of all the boxes. It was so fun seeing some ornaments that have
been in storage for a few years. There are really so many sentimental
ones that bring back so many good memories.


Nathan found of the Christmas hats in a box.



I even let the boys hang up some ornaments and it takes every ounce
of me to not rearrange them. I confess though that I did have to
move around a couple of them. After a while the boys got bored
of hanging up ornaments and started snacking on the goodies I set out.
I love the meme below........cracks me up.
Guilty!

The finished product. We'll see how the little
ones in my mom's daycare do with the tree tomorrow.


Today's verses were Matthew 1:18-21. I love verse 21.......She will bear a Son; and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.

No comments: