Thursday, August 20, 2015

Back To School: Homeschool Style


There have been some amazing posts these last two weeks regarding getting back to school for us homeschoolers. I thought I'd round up some of my favorites here on the blog for others to enjoy!

This one is probably my favorite link...Pray Over Your Homeschool
Scroll all the way down on that post to find a link to the calendar version of this prayer plan. I have printed out the calendar version and I keep it with my devotional things.

I love hearing about and reading how other people get organized for their school year. This blogger has 5 Steps to Getting Organized for the New School Year

I make my own "First Day of School" signs but this blogger has some free printables for some real cute  First Day of School Signs

Did you know I'm a supply hoarder! I love buying all kinds of things that help me organize my life! I also love reading what other important supplies people use for homeschooling. 10 Homeschool Essentials  or 10 Must Have Back to Homeschool Supplies for Elementary Age

I do all my planning on my iPad with an app called Homeschool Helper but I know a lot of moms like to physically write their plans down. This blogger has a link list of 30 Free Homeschooling Planning Printables 
 
This was a real good read The 10 best things you're NOT doing for your homeschool!



1 comment:

Susan said...

things are getting so crazy "out there" that it is wonderful you are committed to homeschooling....your children are truly blessed!