Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Mother's Day Judy

This is dedicated to my mother-in-law Judy. Happy Mother's Day! Jon is really a great testimony of your mothering and your love. I always heard people say that the way a man treats his mother is the way they will treat their wife and I have always seen Jon treat you with so much love and respect because you deserve it.

Grandma and Grandpa with Josiah

I love hearing how you were always at Jon's basketball and football games. I know that you sacrificed so much so that your son could have so much more. You have always supported him and been such an encouragement to him.


You are also a great grandmother. Once again you sacrifice so that you can spend time with your grandchildren. Their well being is a priority for you and I know that it is so hard for you to be seperated from them, yet you praise God and support our decision to minister in Russia.
One of the things I admire the most about you is how you continue to stay strong in the Lord after losing your beloved. I know it isn't easy for you to be alone but you have really glorified God in how you have responded to this trial. I also love that you refuse to grow old and do fun and silly things to keep you going. I don't know too many grandma's who drive a bright red Volkswagen bug!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Judy, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!
(Christina from Samara)