O.k., Melissa, you "tagged" me. I have to admit that I am not a big fan of these little surveys but nonetheless they are fun. I have added my own 5.
Five reasons why I am doing this:
1. I am enjoying getting to know you.
2. You are so good about leaving comments on my blog.
3. You're married to my mom's best friend's son.
4. I would feel bad if I didn't do it.
5. I don't want to be a party pooper.
Five things on my To-Do List:
2. Go to the grocery store
3. Plan my menu for the week
4. Prepare for small group on Thursday
5. Take Tylenol for the huge headache I have
Five Favorite Snacks!
1. Reese's peanut butter cups
2. Ice cream
4. Red vines
Five things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
1. Stay on the mission field with "no worries"
2. Support other missionaries
3. Finish all the construction work that is still needed at our church here in Samara
4. Invest of course
5. Start some sort of domestic abuse shelter here in Samara
Five Bad Habits:
1. I don't screw the cap of the toothpaste(or anything else with a cap )tight enough
2. I lack patience
3. I start a million projects at once
4. I roll my eyes when I am disappointed about something
5. I say "whatever" too much
Five Places I have lived:
1. Cordoba, Argentina
2. Granada Hills, CA
3. Montrose, CA
4. Novosibirsk, Russia
5. Samara, Russia
Five Jobs I've had:
2. Medical Assistant for Pediatric office
3. Asst. manager at clothing store
4. Asst. manager at earring store
5. Salesgirl at clothing store
I want to know more about: ( This means you are tagged)
Whoever wants me to know more about them!