Saturday, July 12, 2008

Guilty Pleasures

Throughout the year in Russia I often think of all the great stores there are in the States and how much I miss them. I also crave several food items. So......here are some of the things I have been up to since we have returned to the States.
1. Shopping at Target (twice)
2. Dining at In'N'Out
3. Eating Ding Dongs
4. Shopping at Michaels and Joann Fabrics for scrap booking stuff
5. Eating Reese's peanut butter cups
6. Browsing at Best Buy
7. Eating Cherry Cordial ice cream
8. Grocery shopping at Food 4 Less in my own car

No wonder I gain several pounds during the summer. There are still many more places I want to go eat at and so many more stores to go shopping in! I also need to go to 7 eleven and get a suicide slurpee.......I have been craving one of those for months now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

FUN FUN FUN!!! we should hang out with our boys sometime, if you have time...email me if you can.

Julie Lamey said...

Girl, you are like me-I would be thinking of all the things I wanted to eat too! Man, I miss In-N-Out too and I only moved to Alabama!