Saturday, April 4, 2009

Time with the Klassens.

Josiah just loves going to the Klassens to play with the kids. He always has such a good time there. I am so thankful that he plays so well with them now! At the beginning it wasn't so, I think it was because he really didn't know them. He even bit Bryce on the nose at one point, but now it is a new story and they all get along so well.




Can you believe that we've been here 3 years and I have never invited the Klassens (as a whole) to my home!! That is awful. One evening they all came over. The kids watched Wall-E and the adults played a game of Cranium. I learned one thing that night: Brad and Heather aren't very good at Cranium! We had a lot of fun and you can tell that the kids were pretty tuckered out by the end of the evening. Actually I think they were detoxing from the sugar high.

No comments: