Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sister Time

So my sisters aka best friends and I were able to sneak in another scrapbook time before we left for Samara. As always we had a total blast. Earlier in the summer I had eaten at CPK and before that it had been over ten years since I ate there. Ten years ago I must have eaten a yucky pizza because every time since someone suggested going there I would say no way. Well after my second time there this summer I was quick to suggest to my sisters that we go to the new CPK in Valencia (which is right around the corner from where we scrap) for dinner. It was delicious. I ate so much that evening, probably why I've gained an awful amount of weight this summer which I am in the process of losing. Anywho, we really had a blast that day. We scrapped from noon until 11 pm. I really got a lot of pages done this summer and I am happy to report that I am almost caught on all the albums!!

No comments: