Sunday, November 22, 2009

Temporarily Closed

Due to the Swine Flu this blog will be temporarily closed. Seriously the schools here are closing down and the boy's Russian School's director called me last night to notify me that they have cancelled the next two sessions and possibly more. We haven't been doing much of anything. I'm waiting for the snow to fall to get some snow pix of the boys. I'm thinking since Christmas is right around the corner I could do some posts of Christmas past. Or maybe I could "really" blog and post some meaningful stuff on here. We'll see, I'm sure I'll come up with something.

Meanwhile, this is a picture of a pig at Underwood Farms. We took the boys and my niece Madison there this summer. Madison said she didn't want to get close to the pig because she didn't want to get the Swine Flu.
IMG_8857

No comments: