Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Past - Day 7

Christmas 2005
Faithbuilders Bible Study
DSC03554

One of the great things about being back at Grace Community Church are the fellowship groups. And one of the great things about fellowship groups are the Bible studies. I didn't realize how much I missed Bible studies until we came back to GCC and became a part of one. Unfortunately that didn't last too long because we were back on the field pretty quick! This was our Bible studie's Christmas party. It was a lot of fun. And what is a Christmas party without white elephant gifts......also lots of fun.
DSC03557

I mainly posted this because of this picture........it's Nichole Greene who went to be with the Lord on November 7. Strange to think that at this point in her life she was healthy and had no idea of what the Lord had in store for her. I knew Nichole since High School. Our paths crossed again in College Life. I went on to High School staff and then lost touch with her but our paths crossed once again in Working Disciples (a former singles fellowship group at GCC). Jon and I got married and after a year we went to a smaller church and were then sent on the field. After 5 years we then returned to GCC and I was so happy to renew that friendship with Nichole. She was one of those friends who you can start off right from where you left off the last time you were together.
Christmas 2005

1 comment:

fredsgirl said...

Great picture. Oh, how I miss her and yet rejoice! She was such an encouraging friend and faithful saint. Merry Christmas Natalie! You are such a sweetie!