Thursday, February 11, 2010

Days 36 - 42

View from our living room window. It's been so cold this winter!


Chocolate from Penza. I love the beautiful packaging.


Trying to be creative. Created a Valentine embellishment for a future scrap book page.


Yah! Getting Nathan ready for bed time.


Making fudge!


Self-portrait. Oops, I didn't know but I guess you're supposed to do one every month. I suppose the idea is to see how much you've changed.


Yummy pecan cake I made for our wives group craft time!

2 comments:

azuremle said...

Thanks for the crafty day 40-love it!

Lisa Smiley said...

Thanks for letting me know you are doing this. Your photos are so fun! Didn't know about the self portrait thing, but i think I got at least one in so far (with a camera in it!), so i guess it counts. Love your documentation. Great fun!