Thursday, February 18, 2010

Days 43 - 49

Being crafty again and finally finished some note cards.


My favorite winter olympic sport! Watching cars get stuck in the heavy snow and ice. Too bad the scooper came and cleared the path.......it really makes for a fun day watching the cars try to get out.


The grocery store I walk to. It's only about a 12 - 15 minute walk depending on the weather. It's called "Perekroystik" which means crossroads. This is where I buy my ground beef and some other products I can't find anywhere else.


Day 46....oops! I had to go to the dentist. From the outside the building doesn't look that great but inside it was real beautiful.


V-Day!


Another little sickie.


My two favorite preachers in the world!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.