Friday, February 26, 2010

Days 50 - 56

Look up and this is what you will see entering our apartment building.


Milanesas Fritas.........this is what I usually make when I don't know what to make for dinner.


Time to fly but too bad that Lufthansa canceled Jon's flight.

Enjoying McDonalds on my birthday! Not too sure why Nathan has that expression on his face.


Christina and the boys made me a mask. I love it!!!


It's grocery shopping time at ASHAN.........the Mecca of grocery stores in Samara. It's a "hypermarket" in other words it is huge and I love it. I don't get there too often but when I do, you better watch it. I can fill that basket and drop the rubles. Actually the prices are great there so I try to stock up.


"The people on the bus go up and down, up and down". Unfortunately for poor Sharon going on transport is torture for her since she gets motion sickness. We're on our way to our students wive's group on the bus which is better than riding on a marshrutka (a passenger type of van). The bus fare: 18 rubles which is 60 cents.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i make milanesas too! love those!!