Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More Thankfulness

It has been such a great week and I am becoming more and more convicted about my need to be more grateful for all things and to be content in all matters. So here's my list for the past week.
1. So thankful that my two boys love each other. Yes, they fight a ton but at the end of the day they adore one another. I heard Josiah tell Nathan the other day "You're my brother best friend".
2. I love how my husband made my birthday such a special day for me.
3. Grateful for 36 years of life! Grateful for all the trials that the Lord has put me through.......they have only caused me to mature in my walk with Him.
4. Started reading Levitcus which has made me thankful that "Christ abolished the Law" (Ephesians 2:15).
5. Enjoying living in another culture even with all it's difficulties (language barrier, cultural differences, and cold weather), I am really loving Russia.
6. Thankfully Jon checked his flight that was due to leave this morning and of course it was CANCELLED! Just glad he didn't go all the way to the airport to get turned down. He will be able to fly out on Friday morning which gives him a couple more days with the kiddos.
7. Had to laugh out loud on Sunday during church service. Jon had to "pass the offering plate" on Sunday morning because the guy who usually does it wasn't there. When Jon finished and came back to sit in the pew, Jojo told him "Good job Dad!".

1 comment:

Leonie Kuypers said...

Natalie, I love how you are posting about thankfulness on a regular basis - it's very challenging and encouraging to me! Blessings on you my friend!