Thursday, March 25, 2010

I am determined to continue being thankful.  I think when we set our minds to be content and thankful complaining can become something of the past.  Of course I realize that in this world I will never be free from the sin of complaining but I can continue to grow in this area.

  1. The temperatures were above freezing this week which made for some great days of snowmen building for the boys and I.
  2. I have an amazing small group of Godly young ladies who are growing in the Lord.  They are even taking turns teaching during small group.
  3. It's been a week full of ministry and I am loving it.
  4. In my Bible reading this week I was really convicted by Numbers 11:23 And the Lord said to Moses, "Is the Lord's power limited?.  Ummmmmm, NO!  This verse serves as a good reminder to me to remain encouraged by God's omnipotence in the midst of so many uncertainties.
  5. I have been really blessed by starting my days with spending time in the Word and in prayer.  Even if it is only for 10 minutes it is making a huge difference.
  6. I am so thankful for our supporting churches in America.  They are all a real encouragement to us.  We are planning our summer already and plan on visiting all our churches. 

 

1 comment:

Leonie Kuypers said...

Natalie, I love these "thankful" posts - they are a real encouragement and challenge to me - AND it is exciting to see you growing in the Lord! Love you friend, Leonie