Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I have more things that I have been thankful about this past week.  This has really been a great exercise for me and continues to keep a lid on my complaining heart.

  1.  Praising God for the opportunity to begin planning a woman's conference for 2011.  This would be the first of its kind here in Samara.  Excited to see what the Lord will do.
  2. Thankful for my two boys.  They bring a lot of joy to my heart. 
  3. Also thankful for my wonderful husband.  He is so supportive of me!!!
  4. The snow is beginning to slowly melt........even though there is snow in the forecast and the temperatures will be in the mid 20s.........I know that Spring is coming!!!
  5. Praising God because we sang a couple of hymns in church on Sunday.  Got to hear and sing along to Amazing Grace for the very first time.  Even more grateful because I can actually understand the words in Russian.
  6. So grateful for down loadable sermons and for the ministries that provide them free of charge!  
  7. Speaking of down loadable have I ever posted how much I love my iPod touch???  It's changed my life :  )

No comments: