Thursday, May 27, 2010

Days 141-147

Someone joined me this morning during my Bible time. 

Nathan has now started hiding from me.  He thinks it's really fun when I can't find him.  He usually gives away his hiding spot by laughing.

 I tried making wheat tortillas but they didn't turn out too great.  They were edible and Jojo actually liked them but I probably won't make them again.

It's Spring cleaning time and today it was time to clean out the fridge real well. 

I love to color but Jojo doesn't.  I wish he was more interested in coloring because it is a nice quiet time activity.  This is my artwork.

I was doing a major cleaning in my bedroom and when I came out I found Josiah reading to Nathan.  So sweet, I had to go grab the camera.

Can you see that little  pink spot on top of Nathan's head?  It's gum.  He is obsessed with gum and has recently started taking it out of his mouth and playing with it!  This day he decided to get gum on his hair.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness. it's only a matter of time before cael gets gum stuck in his hair. he too is obsessed with it and constantly plays with it.