Friday, May 14, 2010

When Daddy Is Away

The month of May is proving to be quite a busy time for our family.  I actually enjoy the busyness and hectic schedules.  Jon will be doing a little bit of traveling this month and it is always harder on the boys than it is for me.  So, I try hard to keep them occupied when daddy is away.  This past Saturday we met up with the Klassen kids (and Heather) since their daddy was also gone.

"It's a good time, for the great taste of McDonalds!"  Once the weather warms up there is outside seating!
Brianna and Alisha smiling pretty for the camera! 

Nathan and Emily hanging out in Nathan's "car".  He go upset later on when some kids were sitting in "his" car.

Extra wide slide!!  So cute how they are all holding hands.  I love it!!!And I can't believe they are all looking at the camera!

Oh, we lost Bryce!  I think he is trying to be a daredevil back there!!!

No comments: