Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Days 127 - 133

I can't believe how green everything looks!  This is the view from our balcony!!!  Nothing but green and concrete.

Boiling water for baths.  No hot water for a week. 

It's the letters we have been waiting for.  I haven't really posted about this yet because we still have a lot more work to do to get our 3 year visas but this is definitely an answer to prayer. 

It's our last student wive's group for the semester.  We are losing two wives........one student wife who will return to the city where they came from to minister and a staff wife and her family are moving to America. 

Mother's Day.  Jon wasn't home for most of the day but he did leave behind cards and a clue for me to find my gift.  It's a scrapbooking tool that I have been wanting forever!  I also got a movie.  He also came home in time for me to go hang out with my friend Christina so that she and I could go celebrate Victory Day.

The boys and Klassen kids playing at the park.  Look at Nathan go. 

Decorating wreaths with the women of Good News Church (the church we attend).

No comments: