Friday, July 9, 2010

Days 176 - 182

So, I am a little behind on my project 365.........trying to catch up!

DAY 182
Day 182 was our 10 year anniversary.  We celebrated by going to a new restaurant in Sioux City called Eldon's.  It was so delicious but even better was spending time with my amazing husband!


DAY 181
Outside in Grandma's backyard and getting eaten alive by mosquitoes.


DAY 180
Welcome to Iowa.  Yes we made it to Iowa.


DAY 179
Goodbye to California and to Grandma Maria's pretty flowers.


DAY 178
O.K., so I didn't take this picture, nor was I even present while
this picture was taken but this is Gustavo and Melissa.  We have
really enjoyed getting to know this great couple.  Actually I've known
Gustavo forever but have never taken the opportunity to really get to know
him even though I know everything about him since his mom and my mom 
are best friends!  Anyway, since I didn't go to Resolved, Jon got to hang
out with them quite a bit!


DAY 177
RESOLVED!  Do, I really need to say anymore?  I cheated though
on this picture because I didn't take it and I didn't even go to the 
conference.  Jon had a great time though while I stayed behind
with the two boys.


DAY 176
Yes, this is a picture of my mom's new television in the bedroom where
Jon and I get to sleep.  I love Friday nights because there are a ton of
wedding type of reality shows on TLC and I am a big sucker for them.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

ok that was so odd seeing gus & my picture. not what i was expecting at all. so funny! we're glad we've gotten to know you guys too and hope we get to hang out before the summer is over!!!