Thursday, November 25, 2010

Countdown To Thanksgiving Day 2

Happy Thanksgiving America!  We will celebrate Saturday with our family and some friends.  Today I worked on a little craft that I've been wanting to do for a while now.  I got the tutorial from Heart Of The Matter.  They are corner bookmarks and I thought I'd make a few for the girls in my small group.  My small group meets on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month so that means every year it lands on Thanksgiving but I don't cancel simply because for us here in Russia it is just another day.  Jon taught all day today and by the time he gets home he will be pretty tired!  So, instead I'll let my girls know how thankful I am for them and give them a bookmark!


Even though I already said it, I am so thankful for the young ladies in my small group!  We are going through the Excellent Wife and we are all enjoying it immensely.  I'm so grateful that Jon also encourages me to continue ministering this way because I really do love it and it means so much to have his support!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you're super crafty!! they're so cute!

h said...

Thanks for bookmark! ;)