Monday, January 24, 2011

Birthday!

Yesterday we celebrated my husband's 40th birthday!  I planned a little surprise get together for him and had some of our friends over.  It was a fun night but unfortunately I didn't get a lot of pictures! 




Saturday evening we were able to get out on a date night.  We went to T.G.I.F's for............
a taste of America!

And here's the birthday boy!  

Aside from our meals we shared this plate of onion rings that were
totally delicious at the time but by the time we got home we felt
stuffed and we were reminded all night about those onion rings!!!


I'm so thankful for my husband!  God has given me above and 
beyond what I deserve in this amazing man!  Happy 40th baby!!


4 comments:

Scott said...

Happy Birthday brother Jon. Excellent.

Our Family said...

We feel so blessed to know you, Jon (and Natalie)!

Happy Birthday to Jon! Your servant's heart is an inspiration! We pray God will give you abundant opportunity to know Him better in 2011!

Love,
The Reynolds

Rohit Singh said...

happy birthday 40yrs young guy ....

fredsgirl said...

Happy Happy Belated birthday John - welcome to the 40 Family! Though, I still feel like I'm in my 20's. Good to see how well you all are. Take care...