Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Novosibirsk Part 7: My Friend Natasha

Natasha was our neighbor Nadia's daughter.  When we invited Nadia to our Christmas party we also asked her to bring along her daughter and her family.  Natasha was also a life saver, I really don't know what I would have done without her.
Here's Natasha, her husband Igor and their little guy Vanya!
I didn't think they would come to our party but I am so thankful
that they did.  After this night Natasha and I were inseparable.

Here we are in Natasha's kitchen.  This was a celebration
for Vanya's birthday.......the naked one in the background!


Natasha and I went on walks almost every single day.  It
was great because otherwise I think I would have stayed
inside our apartment all winter.  

Jojo and Vanya were great buds.  They loved hanging out
together.  I'd love to see them together now!

I wonder how many miles we walked that year!  We were 
always out exploring.

On Easter we went to Natasha's place and hand made
polmenis (Russian dumplings).  They were absolutely
delicious!  





No comments: