Thursday, March 17, 2011

Novosibirsk Part 8 : Montessori

Shortly after I met Natasha she told me that she took her son Vanya to a Montessori mommy and me class and asked if I wanted to go.  The best part about it was that it was located at the entrance right next door to ours.  Once a week, Jojo and I went to this Montessori class.  He absolutely loved it and it was great for me to meet other moms and spend more time with Natasha.

Jojo loved getting a hold of his teacher's pens and writing all over her 
papers and she didn't mind one bit.


It was always so funny trying to get the little ones to crawl through
this "tunnel".  They always stopped midway and didn't want to get out.


This was his teacher Neela.  She really enjoyed
her job and was great with all the little kids.








No comments: