Saturday, April 9, 2011

Rainy Day

Today was a rainy day and I had the grand idea of going to one of the local squares with the family so that the boys could ride their scooters, after all weather.com said it was just a "light rain".  I should know better than to trust a weather forecast! 
One of my goals today was to get a picture
of this stuffed animal in Samara.  He was sent
to us by a middle school in the States and we 
are supposed to take a picture of "Lucas"
hanging out in Samara and then send a postcard,
letter, and picture back to the middle school .  
I've been meaning to do this little project for
over a month now!  OOPS!!!



So the boys rode their scooters for like 5 minutes until they were
soaking wet.  We then decided to head to McDonalds for lunch.






My boys enjoying their lunch!









No comments: