Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Freestyle Walking

The other day we went on a walk but after a while the boys got quite tired so we stopped to rest a little.  As we were resting 3 teenage boys jumped off the roof of the grocery store and started jumping around some concrete blocks.  I just googled what they were doing and it's called "freestyle walking".  I remember seeing a documentary on this over a year ago and how it has gained popularity all over the world.  It was pretty cool but after a while the manager of the grocery store came out and yelled at the boys to leave................otherwise I would have gotten some better pix!

This part kinda scared me!


2 comments:

rick said...

I wonder if freestyle walking is like parkour...

Natalie said...

Hmmmm, or if parkour is like freestyle walking? I guess I should do more research :)