Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring?

The pictures below were taken just last week! I can't believe it but winter is hanging on forever it seems. I am sort of a weather geek and for all the years we've lived here I have kept daily records of the temperatures and weather. According to my calculations all the snow should have melted by the week of March 19..........at least that's what it has done for the last 5 years!  Not this year, even as I write we are getting snow flurries and there is still a bunch of snow on the ground. I have to confess that I am so anxious for spring to get here. I am just tired of the cold, snow, and all the bundling we have to do just to get outside..........thankfully I only have 2 kids so I really shouldn't be complaining but I have California warm blood that runs through my veins!!! Of course it's a good lesson for me to learn patience and it's also a good reminder of the season where we celebrate the resurrection of Christ........waiting for the fulfillment of prophecy like His disciples were.



And once spring does arrive with it's warm weather
I know that I will be grateful for it! Good things
come to those who wait!!!!
 

No comments: