Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Week 23 Marble Loaf Cake

I haven't baked all week and today I was in the mood to bake. I tried out this marble loaf cake from one of my pins on Pinterest. It didn't turn out quite right. Not sure if I didn't grease the pan well enough, or whether I didn't let the loaf sit in the pan long enough.............I had a 4 year old begging to eat a slice so I only let it sit in the pan for 5 minutes! The recipe also called for milk chocolate but I used dark chocolate but I don't think that would have caused the bread to stick so much to the pan. Either way, it tastes real yummy!!! I have small group tomorrow but I won't be serving this!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that's what you get for not using one of my suggestions....hehee!!

Natalie said...

Melissa- I just bought some good butter and now I need to find some good flour............then I will attempt the dare!!!