Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I haven't been on the blog in a while and that's because our internet went out for a few days.
So,
1. I'm thankful our internet connection is back. Our router busted according to the tech but I am also thankful that we were offline for a few days. It's always a good thing to be less dependent on being online all the time.

2. I am also thankful that there is no snow.........yet. It's bound to come soon, the temperatures have dipped quite a bit. Today we woke up to 34 degrees Fahrenheit so it's time to begin breaking out the winter gear. I put it off as long as I can.

3. I am also grateful for the trip we took this summer to Greece. I have been reading Acts lately and it is so awesome to be reading about places I've been to! In a sense my Bible reading has become 3D!

4. And lastly I'm thankful for how calm my husband is. I don't know how he does it but I always have a tendency to worry and become anxious about things. This week we received a notice about something and I just started worrying and thinking about the "what ifs". He was quick to remind me about God's sovereignty and that worrying about it wouldn't accomplish anything.

 

No comments: