Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Countdown to Thanksgiving: Day 4/Week 40 - Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Cookies

Today we spent most of the day finishing up school work since the boys will have Thursday and Friday off. We also spent the afternoon going through a Thanksgiving unit study. I don't know if it's just my boys but they are so uneasy lately.....I think it has to do with Christmas being right around the corner. It's almost as if they have some crazy energy going on.

We made these cute fingerprint turkeys this afternoon while waiting for daddy to come home. I didn't bring my nice camera back with me to Samara this year so my pics aren't that great or detailed but I
think you can get a good idea of what they looked like.

I also made some peanut butter crackers covered in chocolate. The idea of course comes from this pin on Pinterest . Even though the recipe calls for white candy melts, I used chocolate instead and they were a big hit and with some orange sprinkles just perfect for our Thanksgiving season.


No comments: