Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving

I was so tired yesterday from all the preparations, cooking, baking, and cleaning that I just couldn't post last night. We had a great dinner yesterday with friends.....there were 10 of us including the boys. My turkey turned out so yummy and moist and I am so thankful. I was stressing out about it because last year it was on the dry side. I think I will be brining my turkeys from now on. I also tried out some new dessert recipes which all turned out great. I made 3 different kinds of desserts-peanut butter cups, mini apple pies, and pumpkin bars. On the menu there was turkey of course, green bean casserole, stuffing, rice, broccoli salad, and homemade dinner rolls. It was a real fun evening and I can't believe this but I didn't take any pictures of our festivities......just some pics of the boys before everyone came!


So, I guess now it's official-the Christmas season is upon us!

No comments: