Friday, December 21, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Cookies- Double Chocolate Raspberry Filled Cupcakes

Tonight we have a Christmas party to go to. I'll be making 3 appetizers and a dessert. I've been wanting to make these cupcakes for a while now and so I thought I'd give it a shot. They were time consuming and if I did them again I would double the raspberry filling because there wasn't quite enough to fill the cupcakes as much as I would have liked!

Every Christmas my mother-in-law sends us a Christmas package full of goodies and this year she included these cute cupcake Christmas picks! Looks so festive.

You can find the recipe for these cupcakes at Annie Eats. And if you click there, you'll see that my cupcakes don't look anything like hers! I had some problems with my ganache!!!

No comments: