Sunday, December 23, 2012

12 Days Of Christmas Cookies- Sugar Cookies

Yesterday we all decorated sugar cookies. We all get the same number of cookies to decorate and we can decorate them however we want. I just let the kids have fun with it. I'd like to one day try decorating them nicely with royal icing......maybe next year!?





Brown Eyed Baker's sugar cookies are my go to recipe. I've searched high and lo for a decent recipe and so far this one works the best for me. You can go here for the recipe.


And here's Jojo back in 2008 decorating Christmas sugar cookies......

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i just made these last night; we will decorate them per our custom on christmas eve. so i dont know how they taste. but i was disappointed at how flat they turned out. even when i rolled them pretty thick and put them on an unsprayed baking sheet. sigh...will i ever master the sugar cookie?! :)