Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Tree Is Up

Well the tree has been up for a couple of weeks already but I've just been too busy to post lately! Our tradition is that I make some treats, Jon puts the tree up, the lights go on first, the boys make a huge mess get all the ornaments out, and with the help of the boys I hang all the ornaments. It's a fun night and I can get a bit weepy while I hang the ornaments because some of the ornaments hold real special memories. Each year we purchase a special ornament....usually it's of a place we've been too and other times it marks a special occasion such as our marriage, a birth, etc. Then there's the homemade ornaments by the boys which I know I will treasure as the years go by.
Jon is the pro at putting on the lights!



Jojo loves Christmas.



 Our nativity from Israel. 





No comments: