Sunday, March 3, 2013

Changes

Pretty soon I will be changing the name of my blog........I will no longer be blogging from Russia with love. Actually, I am not too sure from where I'll be blogging. Our visas expire at the end of April and we have decided that it's time for our family to move back to the States. It was a hard decision to make and one that we prayed over for a long period of time. Pretty soon our family will embark on some new adventures and you can tag along and see exactly where it will all lead. I have to confess that I am a bit scared of all the unknowns yet I am trusting in the Lord to carry us through it all.

In other news, we had a beautiful snowfall today! I love it when the snowflakes are so big and fluffy.

3 comments:

Lissie said...

It's been wonderful watching your family taking this journey! I'll be praying for you all as you make this change; I know there will be many that will miss you.

Unknown said...

praying praying praying!!!

Anonymous said...

:( No posting things that make me sad!:(