Friday, March 8, 2013

Week 46 - Easter Pull-Apart Bread

The second I pinned this pin, I knew I just had to make it. It looked so yummy on the picture but the recipe was a bit complicated. In the past I probably wouldn't have tried it but I'm a little braver with my baking now so I thought why not! I'm so glad I tried it because it really turned out so nicely and tastes delicious.


It's also one of those recipes which I have all the ingredients for here in Russia. You can check it out on on my sweet bread board. This recipe will make two of these beauties so I am just freezing one of the big dough balls for another time. If you try this out then I recommend that you scroll through the pictures on the actual site where they show you how to cut the dough to make the rosette buns.


No comments: